Candy Crush

One day, there was a girl who loved candy and would eat a little piece every week. Her name was Carolina and she was a helpful girl. One day she went to the library. She saw a book with candy on it. She burrowed and showed it to her parents. They then read it to her and on the last page, there was very little writing. Her parents said “To go to Candy Crush you must say the following words and eat the candy, 'Candy, candy give me more, for this is what I adore'” and candy came rushing down. Carolina ate one and then was teleported.

When Carolina wakes up, but she is not at home, instead, she is in a candy world. Carolina doesn’t really care that she is stuck in this world, she can just eat. Carolina has to resist the candy if she wants to go back home. She sees a little gummy bear and she went to him. “Excuse me can you help me go back home?” Carolina asked. “Yes I can but who are you?” the little gummy bear said in a very shy voice. “My name is Carolina and I got here by mistake,” Carolina replied. The gummy bear went through a cave and in the cave was CHOCOLATE!!! Carolina licked a lot of the chocolate that there was barely enough left.

The gummy bear leads her to a trap. She got stuck and couldn’t get out. “Hahaha, you really thought that I would help you. Well, you got to think again about trusting people you don’t know. MUHAHAHA!!!" The gummy bear exclaimed. He shouted so loud that someone was able to hear. A girl came running to the gummy bear and said “Hey there, sorry about the traps but we have thieves around here and this gummy bear thought you were one of them. Oh. How could I forget, my name is Ange” she said. “Wow, thanks, my name is Carolina and I have a question, what are the thieves stealing?” “They are stealing the chocolate,” Ange replied. “Oh, that’s why you trapped me gummy bear because I ate the chocolate,” Carolina said. “You ate the chocolate? Do you know that my village will be so upset?” Ange said. “Yes I did and sorry I got to go.” She replied.

Carolina went to a rock and saw words and read it said “To go back to the world you will have to say the following words “Eat the egg that you first see, it is chocolate and is next to me.” She looked to the side of the rock and saw an egg and ate it. And she was back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!