Night In Paris


In one of the houses of Rue Cremieux, there was a teenager who’s name was Adele, leading a normal life like everyone else, except sometimes she had weird dreams.
One night, while she was doing her homework, she fell asleep
and then had the most peculiar dream she ever had…

She was standing in a hall that was covered in marble from the ceiling to the floor. It was the grandest place ever.
And sitting on a throne was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. “Who are you? What do you want?” Demanded Adele. The woman then replied, “You have been elected to be part of the Secret Agency of Teens.”
“The what?” asked Adele curiously.
“Secret Agency of Teens, we are a secret organisation that looks for teens just like you.” said the woman. “I am Madame Fry, the head of this agency and the person on my right is Jacqueline, my assistant.
We have a mission for you right now,
You will need to stop a bad guy from destroying the Eiffel Tower.”
“Oh no! But how am I going to. . .”
replied Adele, but then stopped mid sentence. She was then outside the building. She found out that the only way to get to the Eiffel Tower was to go on foot. She jumped over the tall buildings and parked cars,
she went underground and through a tunnel
that seemed to stretch on forever. She arrived and then found no one there. . .
Then out of nowhere, someone jumped out and sprinted towards Adele. She tried to defend herself, but it was too late. She then felt a blade slicing into her back. . .

Then she heard a voice whispering in her ear...
“Listen to me, I am the real Madame Fry, that was my evil twin who was pretending to be me and she stabbed you. You didn’t die because you had courage. Unlike me.
You have to go back to that building, then, next to her throne is a statue of a fox. Touch the sapphire in it’s paws, and once you’ve touched it, I will come back alive and everything will be alright. . .

Adele then stood up on her own and did what Madame Fry said to do.

“Thankyou for bringing me back alive Adele,” said Madame Fry. “Your mission is now done, I am now going to put you to sleep and once you have woken up, you will be back in your study room.”

At school. . .
“Adele! Why do you look so tired? Didn’t you sleep?” Asked her friend Delphine.
“I was doing homework,”
replied Adele sleepily.
She didn’t want to tell Delphine about her dream. She thought that Delphine would think that she was crazy.
“Ok, let's go to the playground, we have a few minutes before the bell goes.” Said Delphine after checking her watch.
“Ok,” replied Adele.

During class, Adele was thinking about her dream in her mind. Oh how she wished she had more dreams like this.




The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!