The Boy With Superpowers

The story starts with over 30 years ago with superman and his fellow teammates defeating joker and the supervillains as it was that day where superman and his sidekicks had finally ended the rivalry as 30 years on. The story starts in the morning as the family of toms/the main character with the family doing what the they always do and that is having breakfast and while the family scramble to have breakfast Tom is getting dressed just before having his breakfast and he says to himself “today is going to be another day’’

While Tom is at school he is hanging with one of his friends by the name of Harry and they have organised to go to the local carnival and have a good time. So a few hours later they go to the carnival and they go on lots of rides and to they play carnival games and win prizes but all of a sudden after being there for a few hours it starts storming and there is a evil witch who puts a curse on Tom and Harry calls Toms parents while also his parents to tell them what happened.

Both Tom and Harry’s families raced to try and find Tom. While Tom try’s to run away from the witch he realised that he had superpowers as he can disappear and run fast “wow I can run fast, almost as fast as flash. The witch is cursed and they win as the familys go home and celebrate as they have won against the evil witch and they have now shown her who is boss.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!