The Big Bad Clash

One day in an old Castle there were eight people. The cook, the maid, the king, the queen, the butler and the two visitors, Mr. and Mrs. plum. Down in the basement there was an aggressive werewolf. One sad day twelve years ago the old castle caught fire and unfortunately, they all died except for the werewolf and Mr. plum. They ran different directions. They both fell in a big giant wide deep hole and woke up next to each other and explorer Jackson decided he wanted to make it to the fight. Oh boy the jungle of the werewolf eye its full with strange red eyes and you always need the werewolf spear to beat they king of the werewolf eye. He made to the Sea of Sea Anemones so he wore special waterproof boots and walked across when it was deep, he had a boogie board in hand. Then there it was he watched the fight it was close then at the end they clashed and a huge portal appeared. Jackson went in and he teleported back to the city and then there was a big fight at the city. He needed to save the city he grabbed the werewolf spear and hit the enemy and then finally he did a high kick and hit him in the cheek. He won “oh no” he said there were many more then he saw the portal a big light came out the next moment he realized he was in bed. He looked out the window everything was fine someone saved him. Then he saw a figure coming the room it was his mum the old karate teacher she saved him! They had a very nice party and celebrated and then they had a funeral for Mr. plum and werewolf.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!