Bunny Adventurer

Eddy and Morris were happily playing outside eating grass and flowers. Emily, Matthew and Catherine were not at home. So there would be nobody but Morris, Eddy and Paul. Morris was eating grass when he thought why is there a fence there and what is on the other side of it? He asked himself. Morris talked to Eddy and Eddy said he always wondered what was over there and if Morris goes he needs to come back. Morris said yes, I will stay for about five minutes.

Morris started to dig a little bit near the fence. He was so sad when he saw that there was concret on the other side. Morris poked his head through the hole he dug and luckily he saw that right next to him there was a small crack in the concret. He started to dig a small hole where the crack in the concret was and poked his head through that hole then put the front of his body in slowly then he slowly climbed through until the only thing in his garden was his tail. He popped his tail through and there he was on an adventure he climbed under an old red car he only just fitted. Eddy looked through the hole and saw Morris sitting under the car and eating the luscious grass then suddenly Eddy heard the door being opened. Paul was coming for the nightly chase to get the rabbits into their hutch. Eddy told Morris and ran away. Eddy went inside and Paul looked for ages. Until the neighbour said there is a small little rabbit under my car I think it is yours. Paul ran to the neighbours house and they tried to get him out from under the car but that didn't work. John (the neighbor) had an idea.

What if they got the hose it would be on a gentle spray so he would hopefully go towards paul so then he can catch that cheeky rascal of a Rabbit. They got the hose and sprayed Morris. John sprayed at the back of the car. Paul was ready to catch Morris at the front of the car. Shawn sprayed it and got him exactly but not Morris but Paul. Then they got Morris with the hose. Morris actually quite liked it and stayed where he was. So John put the pursuer up and Morris ran at the speed of lightning and sped past Paul and went down the side of the house.

They were ready to catch him then Morris made a run for it towards the people. Morris wondered why they needed to catch him and didn’t Eddy tell them that he would come back in a couple of seconds now. Paul quickly grabbed Morris. Morris made a screech that is how tight Paul grabbed him. They shoved Morris back in the hole he dug. They bricked up the fence so it would be safe. Eddy asked how it was and Morris loved it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!