Breakout Dumplings

“Poly, pass the spices!” Lougene the gourmet chef demanded. The penguin waddled over to the pot with weird pink spices labeled “Pepa” and poured them in as Lougene stirred the pot. Lougene grabbed his rat-themed gloves and put the pot of steaming hot dumplings in the oven. As Lougene sat down and started watching some television, Poly the precautious penguin ripped the label off of the “Pepa” bottle, revealing what the sinister spices really were. Life-inducing-powder.

2 Hours passed, and the pot started to rattle. The oven door smashed open, and 3 dumplings came out; one had incredible strength, and was really big, one did dump-ate(dumpling karate), and one was very smart, and had a really big head. This event has gone down in history as…
THE DAY OUR SUPREME RULERS WERE BIRTHED
Or…
THE MAKING OF THE BREAKOUT DUMPLINGS
And this is the story of how the Breakout dumpling took over the World
TIMELINE
The year 2045.The base alpha, the dumplings first cooking spot, notorious for its spikes, is built. This is the first spot the dumplings started to cook their giganting mega-army of dumplings. Poly the penguin, known fugitive of the old world, began to supply the dumpling with L-I-P around this time as well.

It's 2 years later, 2047, and the dumplings have just started production on the dumpling gattlings, whice fire 10 dumplings a second. The first scouting crew is discovered in Dorime, and the three scouts got into a street fight with a small pitbull, and ran through the shopping centre, smashing all the glass in it. The humans attempt to fight back by eating them, but they can’t even get close, so they start development on GG001.

Now it’s 2050, and GG001 is out of prototypes, and the first betas have been released to a select few. These people include Usain Bolt and Queen Elizabeth II. The dumplings start invading the entirety of Australia, and since they don’t have any GG’s, they have to flee to England. The dumplings also start a television hijack, broadcasting a message along the lines of “BOW DOWN PEASANTS”.

A few months later, and the GG001 is distributed worldwide, but it’s not enough. The dumplings successfully overtake London, but they don't attack any other parts of England. This failure forces Queen Elizabeth II to flee to the edges of Mongolia. Development on GG002 begins.

Its 2054, and GG002 is distributed. This GG (which stands for gravity gun) version has increased gravity power, and an added shredder. The humans manage to ravage base alpha, but they are forced back to their homelands. With base alpha in ruins, they begin making bases all around the world, and most of them were unidentified. The entirety of London, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales are conquered by these devious dumplings. The dumplings make Dumpling Nukes, which are literal nuclear bombs , and deploy them all around the world, destroying all humans.

This year, they have set their tracks on Mars.

HAIL DUMPLINGS!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!