Cyber Ninja

One stormy day it was dark then suddenly the Devil ninjas broke into the secret hideout of the master ninjas the Marsters were surprised the Devils had a red flaming arora it was frightening but the Marsters went in and instantly killed. Except for one he ran over to the ultament Cyber Ninja ``help please the Devils have returned and they are stronger than ever all of the Masters were killed except for me I somehow escaped so will you please help me” said the last Master “just stay back let me handle this'' said the Cyber Ninja and then the Ninja got up to go and destroy the leader even tho he had no idea where he was but no matter what he was going to find him. It has been a few days, then he walked into a man. The man said '' you’re the Cyber Ninja. I found this map it is to the Master Devil. I thought you needed it if I had a chance to see you” said the man. So he took the map and headed to the mountain the first area but there was a lot of Devils all of them shot arrows, the Cyber Ninja deflected all of them and then ran up and sliced them all up like chopping a carrot “easy” said the Cyber Ninja and then he continued running up the mountain. He did it he made up to the top and there was one of the Master Devil’s henchmen, he was so thick then suddenly he shot out thousands of lasers he was dodging and dodging he threw kuni at him but his thicknis deflected it there was nothing that he could do the thicknis was to much then suddenly his sword glowed and turned into a laser he suddenly new what to do and rushed into battle the henchman shot out lazers but it did not matter the Cyber Ninja just teleported behind him and then SHING he was died the Cyber ninja won and got an upgrade wich made his sword a laser permanently so he took it and moved on. Two days later he finally got to the castle he walked in and BOOM explosion he nearly blew up there are traps everywhere another step in spikes closing in on you he barely made it out then next you know darts shooting out of the walls luckily that was the last trap ( a bit short if you ask me. from the writer ) it was the last battle he busted into the room and… The Boss Man evan thicker then the henchmen but he did not care he went in swords slicing but it did nothing the Boss just deflected it he did not believe it the upgrade did nothing the Boss slapped him and it nearly killed him so he had no choice but to use a tecnec that was passed down from generations he did the move and killed the Boss and won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!