Hard

As I wake up in my black and white world, I try and see the soft, I try to feel the soft, but then I realise what is soft? in this hard life, As I open the hard wooden door I walk to the kitchen, my mum says breakfast is ready, boiled eggs are handed to me on a hard metal plate, as I’m walking to school I see a dying rose on the hard wet concrete, then I witness the hard work in the hard walls in the hard school, as I’m walking home from school I see the innocent children playing in happiness, but they are yet to realise the hard depression of the hard world, as I step on the wet poach, I enter my hard wooden home and sit at the table, my mum calls dinner is ready, as I’m handed the same hard metal plate with the hard stale bread, I walk to my room, and open the same hard wooden door, I sit at my hard wooden desk and open the tons of book assignments I must do, After many hours of work I shut my eyes laying down, then I feel the softness in my warm bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!