Invasion On Crisis

Millions of centuries before us humans ,perhaps just before the end of the Permian time period , some time before the evolution of the first few dinosaurs a remarkable ,eye-catching habitable planet with an average planet size formed which's name was Crisis . The planet Crisis had vast areas of greenery, abundance nature ,exceptional life forms and every living thing could understand and communicate with each other with ease. Thousands of decades past when a day came when the birds were singing delightfully, the rivers were flowing calmly and all the living things were living peacefully. Roar!!! A vociferous noise came from the planet Crisis's terrifying, dense jet black jungle which's name was Sacred Jungle. All of the creatures had agreed that they would not discover what had made the ferocious noise, except one a spark plug named Lightning. Spark plugs have a blue robot-like body, speedy ,short legs, dim ,straight arms and two black eyes. Lightning had a good heart and was kind to everyone. He pretty much wore a t-shirt and nike shorts all the time but sometimes it was crisp or chilly so he had to change although he hated it. Lightning had a special motorbike that ran on electricity and had metal baskets attached to it to put objects in it. It was fast though steady which he had named Sparky. Lightning had put special objects in his metal baskets just in case. Bye! Lightning quickly farewelled to his friends and family. Lightning soon approached the Sacred Jungle and decided to enter it. Lightning saw a spooky ,dark cave with a mean, nasty troll covered with a bit of slime with brown greasy hair and rotten , old nails who was about to kill and eat a nervous, petrified electric type phoenix. In no time at all Lightning threw a stone to distract the troll. Quickly Lightning jumped off his motor bike, grabbed the phoenix and took the phoenix to safety. ''Thank you" appreciated the phoenix" No worries" said Lightning. The phoenix quietly flew away and Lightning was about to head home when his motor bike had no electricity left. Soon the troll came back to his cave and had realized that the phoenix had escaped and also knew that someone had rescued her and they were still here. He quickly spotted Lightning and about to hunt him. Lightning knew he had to start his motor bike fast. Suddenly the phoenix looked back and saw Lightning in trouble she zapped his bike and it was on. She also zapped the troll so it died. Soon Lightning had arrived back at his home. The Phoenix quickly shouted to Lightning ''You helped me so I helped you " and flew off in the sky.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!