A Girl Who Does Not Know The True Meaning Of Christmas.

By Chloe Carlin

Once upon a time, there was a girl who did not know the true meaning of Christmas. Her name was Chrystal, and she really likes Christmas. It was because she really liked the presents so much. She was so excited for Christmas this year.

Because she saw a new talking Barbie doll at the shops, but it was expensive. It was $47.00.

She knew that her mum and dad would get it for her, but she did not know that her mum and dad were low on money. Two day’s past and it was two weeks until Christmas.

2 days past and she was excited to get the barbie she was so excited that she told her mam and dad 10 times a day that she wanted it.

The day came . It is Christmas. Chrystal was so excited that she woke up her mum and dad so that they went don stairs. Mum and dad said open your presents. So she did. It was empty. What is this? said Chrystyl, her mum and dad said a box of hugs and kisses. She screamed and said I wanted a barbie doll and she ran up to her room. Her dad came up to her room and said do you now the true needing of Christmas? She said to get presents. Her dad said no it is the time to celebrate the birth of Jesus and to spend time with your family. And then Chrystal said sorry dad and he said it is ok now lets go have fun.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!