The Unlucky Mountain

On a farm in Toronto, Canada, after a giant snow storm. Jeffery woke up and ran outside to the ice cold air. He ran up his small mountain. The ground suddenly started to rumble and the snow slid down the mountain side. He slipped and hit his head on a rock. He was knocked out.
His parents noticed he wasn’t home and yelled for him outside but no one responded. They ran outside looking for him but failed. His parents found his green frog beanie buried in the freezing cold snow. It was as cold as a bucket full of ice. They immediately called the police to help.
Jeffery woke up to find he was suffocated under a thick layer of snow. He used all his might to dig out but couldn’t. He thought to himself, “Am I going to survive?” He heard sirens coming towards him, he thought he was going to be saved but his heart dropped when he heard the sound drift away from him.
To his surprise he heard footsteps coming to him. The snow he was wrapped in started to shake. He swam his way out of the snow to find it was his dad who had set him free. Jeffery was shaking from the freezing cold snow that was freezing him to death. Then he ran inside to his house to the crackling fire.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!