Weirdo

One day in South Australia there was a class of twenty-six. It was in the middle of the day it was nearly second break. Mrs Brae called out our name to go to lunch.
“Abby, Sam, John, Daisy and Indi.”
“Ken, Tayla, Aliah, Goldy.”
“Out to lunch kids!”
“Yay” said Zach, I’m gonna pla—”
“ZACH!!! YOU’RE SITTING ON THE SILVEER SEATS!”
He quietly walked to the silver seats while picking his nose.
Then he ran to the office and said in the loudspeaker “EVERBODY GO TO THE SILVER SEATS THANK YOU.”
So they did. When everybody arrived, he started to rub his bottom on the window.
“Ewww!!” yelled all the children.
When our principle came, she dragged Zack to the phone and called Grace, Zach’s mum and Zack went home and got suspended.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!