Michelle And Rachael's Day At School

Michelle and Rachel arrive at school they saw a dog in the school grounds. Michelle thought that some people might be scared of dogs, so they went and told Miss B, the teacher. Tiarra, a friend in their class also saw the dog and told the teacher. The teacher said she knew the owner and she would return it later. She tied the dog up under the tree and gave it water and a bit of her lunch. During break time the children enjoyed playing fetch with dog on the oval. The dog had fun running and jumping and chasing the children.
After school Miss B went around to the neighbour’s house (Fee-Fee) but no one was home, so she left a note and locked the dog in the backyard, noticing that the gate was broken so she tied it together with a rope. When she was about to leave her friend arrived home and she told her what happened. Fee-Fee the neighbour was so happy that her dog was safe because of three children that spotted the dog at school. Fee-Fee said her dog Max looked very happy. Fee-Fee brought a special treat for Max to munch on. Max didn’t want to share this treat because he loved bones. Max looked at ‘Fee-Fee’ like he wanted to go and play fetch again, but he was too busy eating his bone. ‘Fee-Fee’ went back inside her house with Max and watched some dog movies.
They were best friends!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!