Give Me Back My Cookie!

“GET YOUR OWN COOKIES!” I screamed. There was a girl with headphones on listening to Spy Girls stealing my cookies! She takes another one. “AHHH, THESE ARE MINE! STOP!”
50 Years Ago…
When I was a young man, I scalped down the counter at the supermarket. I could not believe my eyes! At the end of the counter, there was… A vending machine! AND THERE WERE…COOKIES IN IT!
I ran at it, inserted the coin into it. They came out. I ate them. THE END! Just kidding! They only came halfway out! I ran at it and I ran and I ran, but they weren't coming out! I was getting angry! Was this a joke? If it was then it was getting old really fast!
Then..... They came out. I sculled down out of the supermarket, ready to catch my train.
I sprinted to my train, I was going to miss it! Suddenly I dashed toward it! I sat down next to a girl wearing headphones. Boy I had no idea how much trouble she would be.
I put down my cookies and ate one. Then the girl ate one and I was like “Umm excuse me, those are mine or you could just ask for one.” I think she didn’t hear me because she took another one, “Please stop taking my cookies without asking.” I said, she didn’t hear me again because she took one again! “GET YOUR OWN COOKIES!” I screamed. The girl with headphones listening to Spy Girls took another cookie. “Ahh, these are mine. Stop! These are the best cookies in the world and mine!” She gave me half a cookie. “No! I want a full cookie but it does not matter! You ate all of them!” Then I moved seats. As I sat down something red fell out of my bag. I groaned. It was the cookies that I was yelling and screaming about. It dawned on me. Suddenly I felt bad. I had stolen the girl’s cookies. Then I cried at my stop.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!