Fantastic Me

Have you ever seen the fantastic me?
I am very visible even the principal can see me and she is 60m away from the classroom!
I have the eyes of the water in Greece, blue and green and my teacher can see me from 100m away!
Fantastic me is fast at soccer and that’s my super power! I am so fast that I can fly over to the ball!
Fantastic me was in the final game, I flew over to the ball… but I didn’t make it!
Just as the player shoots the ball it hits the metal bar and bounced and hit a players head. Fantastic me ran as fast as I could to help the players.
The ball hit the players and they fell like dominoes. Fantastic me tries to help with my super speed. Oh no! He misses! Oh no! The principal is coming! She falls straight down! Fantastic me helps them up with my super powers. Fantastic me shoots and scores! Wins the game!
Fantastic me goes home and celebrates with my sister but I keep my super powers a secret!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!