War

We see war as a grand fight for our country;
We see famaliesat memorials, commemerating and honoring ancestors and loved ones.
Photographs, sketches, poems about veterans of war.
hundreds of thousands of people die during war and famalies are informed by local priests, they then become signs of death and hate.
Women and children of loved ones goiong to previous battle sites scavenging for bodies of loved ones.
War is a great thing to the government, if they gain land or even loose land!
War is blackhearted.
Every day i cry myself to sleep, praying that this war will end.
Peace is what we need;
Peace between everyone.
Do you think i want to fight my friend?
when the white flag went up to collect the bodies the enemy started to talk to me.
and i realised, we are friends, why shoul we fight

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!