Wabbit

There once lived a rabbit named Wabbit. Wabbit lived in the middle of the forest where Satellite Sam was hunting him down. Satellite Sam was a mean rabbit hunter and he has been trying so hard to hunt down Wabbit but Wabbit has outsmarted Satellite Sam every time. One time Wabbit made himself a rabbit hunter outfit and pretended to be a rabbit hunter. Then Wabbit asked Satellite Sam if he could hold a lit stick of dynamite while he checked out the hole and Satellite Sam was idiotic enough to hold it. As Wabbit told Sam he went into the hole and waited for a boom and just as he thought the dynamite
ite would not blow up BANG!!!!!! It had worked but was Satellite Sam still alive?

“ I’M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS RABBIT!!!” Satellite Sam yelled into the hole being completely black from the dynamite. Then he fell into a big pile of ash.

Then Wabbit thought "I need to get rid of Satellite Sam once and for all, but HOW? Then it hit him. Literally hit him from the sky; it was an asteroid from outer space. So Wabbit thought that if he could get high enough and if he could put a magnet on it and the magnet the connects to the other magnet that is really strong and if he can get high enough he could pif it as hard as he could in the direction of Satellite Sam and hopefully KILL HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL. So with that he hired himself a rocket ship and scheduled a launch date and time but instead of risking his life for someone else's life the rocket is remote controlled and a button that launches the asteroid towards Satellite Sam then hits him so hard it hopefully KILLS HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL. The launch will be tomorrow so Wabbit goes back to his burrow to get some rest for the big day he had ahead of him.

THE NEXT DAY.
“Ok” said Wabbit nervously. Let's do this 10, 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01, BLAST OF!!!

Once Wabbit´s rocket has reached just below the atmosphere he will fire the asteroid at Satellite Sam. “30 seconds till we have reached the Earth's atmosphere.
“Get ready to fire the asteroid .” The rocket's owner said.
¨All set.¨ Said Wabbit
¨FIRE!!¨ They both yelled at once. And off it went.
¨LOOK!¨ Yelled one of the crew members ¨There it is¨ They all looked up to see the asteroid plummeting towards Satellite Sam at a foroshes speed.
¨I can't look¨ Said Wabbit
They waited for about 57 seconds then BOOM!!!!! The crew and Wabbit rushed to find a massive hole and in it was the dead body of Satellite Sam THEY HAD DONE IT!!!!!!

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!