Same Story, Different Perspectives.

It never occurred to me, not even once. The joyful emotions, the good memories, and the happy chuckles. Everything is stuck in my brain. I mistook it for love. Why does he have to betray me? One inch closer to my heart, the sharp blade sliced through my freezing naked flesh. Not literally, but psychologically, the heart was ripped apart.

“Didn't you say you loved me?”

“I did, but only as a target, not as a partner.”

As it began to appear as a reflection, our eyes locked for the last time. I exhaled my last breath as a tear slid down my pale face and blood dripped into a fountain.


I've always adored her. The pleasant memories, happy laughs, and happy feelings will all be with me for the rest of my life.

I didn't betray her; she was first and foremost an order, and I had no idea I could feel true emotions. Regret hung over me as the sharp blade penetrated her cold naked skin.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wished for our joyful ending to be permanent. I felt humiliated, and I felt terrible, but I'd done it before, and this time was different. It was a unique experience. It was her, she was the one, my love as well as my prey.


It was meant to be, just not meant to last.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!