Karl And Harlo

It was a normal morning. He woke up and had gotten ready for the day to come. On the way to his work Karl tripped and he fell into a puddle getting his clothes all dirty. So he went to the closest fashion shop and he then walked through the door to see a beautiful lady standing at the counter. He then walks up to the counter with his face as red as a rose, and a smile that goes for miles. He then asked her if he could get a new suit so she took him to have a look at all the different suits that were there. After 30 minutes of searching he found the perfect one. It was black with a black and white tie to go with it. Before he left he thanked the beautiful women and headed out the door with it on. He then went to work and he couldn’t stop thinking about the women that he met at the fashion store.

When he finished work he headed back to the fashion store and went through the doors with a bag of roses and asked the beautiful woman if she would like to go out with him, “Yes” she answered with an excited voice. The next night they went out for dinner and they had a good time, he then walked her back to her house and she kissed him, and then she walked inside. He jumped up with excitement. One week later they go on another date and as they are eating their dinner Harlo drops to the ground not saying a word. The restaurant calls the hospital. As the Ambulance arrives they pick up Harlo and they put her on the bed to be sent to hospital. He walked up to the counter and asked if this was the hospital. The kind man at the counter said “Yes” with a kind hearted voice. He asked the man if he could tell him where a girl called Harlo was. The man said “on floor two”.

Karl Jumped up in excitement, and he ran to the elevator and went up to floor two.His jaw dropped to the floor.The next corner he turned he found her lying there in bed. He ran to her and sat down next to her. A little bit of tears came from his eyes. He grabbed onto her hands and he kissed them. He sat there for hours on end until he heard a voice. He looked up with excitement and there she was. She was awake, he gave her a big hug and she kissed him on the cheek. She said “Thank You” with a kind voice. The next day she was able to go home. The Hospital took them back over to the other side of the wall and they went back home. In ten years time Karl and Harlo got married and they had two kids and they were beautiful girls.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!