Nature's Gift

You, a gift of earth radiating goodness filled with positive vibes, energetic attracting the world with your sunsetting beauty... so refreshing, safely guarded from eyes of evil, born underworld nourished and cherished by the four elements of the nature, gradually enjoying the journey of growth, absorbing everything growing healthy and finally peeping out your greenery signifying calmness and cooling effect, perfectly cultivated and admired as the garden of marigold and at last seperated from the home and benefited everyone, everywhere and everyday, can be roasted, toasted,smashed,steamed, baked. Different forms but unique, adding lots of flavors, intensifying glow, boosting our power, strengthening the apple behind our ribs, expanding our vision and a caretaker from surrounding invisible ghosts... so sweethish, so brightish, so juicy. Consume the beauty and energy of this twinkle??

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!