Kellie

Kellie,
Short, trustworthy, honest and loyal.
Sister of James, Steph and Tim.
Lover of Hockey, netball and art.
Who feels small in a room of adults, insignifigent in year 7, happy with friends?
Who needs junk when your mother cooks great meals, popularity when you have friends, expensive things when cheap things are just as good?
Who gives a damn if your older, if your rich, what you look like.
Who fears being bullied when there are teachers around, talking about their problems and talking to older people?
Who would like to see Ian Thorpe win the 400m freestyle, embarrassing photos and your very own baby photos?
Who lives in a house in Henley park rd near a lake with lot’s of water birds, good neighbours and lot’s of pets.
Farquharson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!