Samantha Si Sam

Samantha Si Sam was born at New York’s finest Children’s Hospital and Emergency Centre. Where her mother died at the same second Samantha was born. So she was brought up with not her real mother but with her father called Code Sam. Who married a person called Love Pink. Who also had a daughter called Mimi Pink. Both Samantha and Mimi were only 1 week old when there parents married and chose the last name. Their last name is Sam so it is now Mimi Sam and is now Love Sam.
After 10 years Mimi was the centre of attention and Samantha had to clean Mimis room, clean the kitchen, clean the dishes, do laundry, gardening, taking out the trash, clean table and clean bathroom . Mimi did no chores witch Samantha did not think was fair so she told her step mother that she did not think it was fair but all her step mother told her was she would be grounded for 5 weeks and had to do double chores during the 5 weeks if she heard a another word on this and if she heard about this often she would be grounded for 10 weeks and have triple. Samantha then asked well can me and my friends, go to Disneyland, tomorrow please. Her stepmother said no because the it is your stepsisters birthday. She smartly replied I never have any fun there it is always so boring.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!