Panda Treasure

One sunny afternoon Panda was collecting his younger sister, Lexi - from school. While walking home, Lexi and Panda saw something sparkling from the sunshine under a tree in their yard. On closer inspection, they discovered a small sparkly box with a large question mark on the side. What was this, they both thought. Treasure? or a trick? was it Halloween? or April fools? They both leaned in and decided they wanted to open it and discover what might be inside. They lifted the lid, and....it was a special note that read; 'today you are having spaghetti and bamboo for dinner, love Mum'
The Pandas both looked at each other and rubbed their bellies and said 'YUM! Lets go eat!'

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!