A Loving Mother And Her Busy Son


A long time ago, there was a young and miniature boy Jake lived with his loving, caring, passionate mother in a wonderful, colossal village. The mother used to care about Jack very much. Their village was a piece of paradise on the earth, Evergreen Mountain met with blue sky, Clouds are marshmallows and cotton candies, real diamonds polished like gold and silver combined on some cottages’ walls, a lake as shiny as mirror beside the village and a crowded animal farm that is a whole gigantic tower. All 80 villagers had an admirable, satisfying, astonishing cottage. Lots of plants and vegetables were more than enough to fulfil their nutrition demand. Jake used to go to school by riding a colourful, fast and strong bike. His friends were angels and their friendship was like a brick wall that prevented them from losing each other.

Jake was excellent with his schoolwork. He was passing an excellent memorable time with his friends, villagers and was very attached with his mum. He was growing up through those peaceful days. Time was running like a horse galloping! One day Jake achieved good results and had a chance to go to university. He went far away from his mother as well as his heartiest friends. In the beginning he visited his mother and friends frequently. But slowly it started decreasing as he was engaged with his higher studies. One day his mother became severely sick. Unfortunately, Jake couldn’t visit her because he was extremely busy.

On a rainy day, his mother wrote a letter with one wish, “O my beloved son, can you see me for once, I want to see your cute face before my last breathe”, but he had no time to visit his old, lonely mother. After couple of months Jake received another letter from his mother with a will. She willed all of her assets to his name.

Once he saw his mother’s will, he understood and realized her feelings and endearment to him and there is no alternative with mother’s care, love and worry for their children more than anything ever.

Then, he immediately rushed to his village. After that incident, he always went to communicate with his mum and never delayed what his mother notified him. Jake also passed adequate time with his adoring mother.

Eventually, they happily began to live in peace.

Moral of the story: Do the right thing on the right time.
“Understands the dignity of teeth to have teeth.” (Proverb)



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!