The Bad Grace

SPLAT! A Brussel sprout fell on my face! The smell of rotten food wafts through the air while I was lying on my bed. I looked down to see the moldy remains of something disgusting on my new clean floor. Trickling down on my face was a slimy, mushy, squashed green vegetable But what is it? And where did it come from? There is no one else except my sister Grace. The one who steals my stuff, teases me and is so rude to me. I heard an evil crackle coming from her direction. I stormed over to the cold-blooded, contemptuous girl. She stands her ground, ready to fight me. I moved within an inch of her face. She glared at me furiously. I was about to run as I was anxious and startled of what had happened because all of a sudden it hit her. The Oder of scandalous, disgusting, of Brussel sprouts. I wipe the rest of the icky, slimy, objectionable slime off my face and splat it on her half-eaten lollipop. Grace was intensely furious now. My heart was beating like a drum asking all these questions. Was Grace going to run? Is she going to tell? Or attack I was never as frightened as before my body was shivering, my legs were shaking and I froze in freak. The only sound he drifted through the air was dead silence. Then all of a sudden Grace was thinking about counter attacking, but thought of a second thought. But then she considers the foul oder and decides to run away from the malodorous Alice. As Grace ran, the sound of cheering and clapping of me screaming echoed through the air. A tear trickled down on my cheek in happiness. Although I was stinky, I was glad I defeated grace for ever lasting life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!