Naughty Flash

Flash the dog doesn’t like people. He does like dog treats. He is a naughty dog. He lives on Bunny Street. On Monday, Flash’s owner’s, Mr and Mrs Thompson, went to work. They left the little laundry door open, and he got inside! First, he ripped up the couch. Second, he pulled out all the clothes and tore them to pieces. Third, he munched on all his owner’s shoes. Last, he sat on the mat, wrecked that too, and managed to put on the TV. When Mr and Mrs Thompson got home, they were very, very, very, VERY angry with him and they made him go outside for the rest of the day! Flash didn’t like getting in trouble, so he learned from his mistake and never did it again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!