Dragon Magic

Once upon a time in Dragon village there lived a boy called Jack. He had a beautiful dragon named Water. They played all day until it started raining. They both ran inside and ate their dinner.
The next day a girl from Drag Dragon came to visit Jack in Dragon village. On her way, she heard a loud noise. A big Giant from Giant Bay was taking all the dragons from Drag Dragon, including Water who was also there. The girl’s name was Sienna.
Sienna finally arrived at Jack’s house. When Jack was going to show her Water, he was not there. They searched everywhere for Water but they couldn’t find him. Jack was so sad that he thought that his whole life was going to be destroyed. They searched a little more and then Sienna remembered the loud noise coming from Giant Bay.
Then, they went to Giant Bay and asked every Giant but except the King Giant. They were super scared to go to the King’s Giant palace. They sneaked under the Giant’s guards and into the palace. They saw the King Giant and asked – “Do you know where all the magic dragons are?”. The King Giant said – “I do not know what you are talking about”. Sienna and Jack looked around and they saw some sort of glowing light coming from a door that was opened. They did not know what that was, so they decided to find out. They creeped up closer and went inside. There they were all the stolen dragons including Water. Sienna and Jack told them to use their powers. They all used their powers and broke the cages. They run out of the palace and went back into where they belonged.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!