Wicked People Are Always Punished In The End

Angela woke up early in the morning with a loud yawn. She walked drowsily to the toilet and started brushing her lengthy, brown hair. She was as tall as a house and had soft skin. Angela ran downstairs quietly and had a look at what was her mother cooking with Angela’s large, round eyes. She wore a red lipstick and sat at the table. Her mother gave Angela a pancake and went outside for her work. Angela gobbled up the pancake and went outside with her mother.

“Angela! Wait for me!” Angela’s friend, Adam shouted.
“Hi Adam! Angela answered.
“Hi! Let’s go together!”
“Ok!”
Angela and Adam walked to school with happiness. There was enormous grassplot in front of the school. When they stepped into their classroom, students’ laughter filled the room. Angela sat at her desk and held her hard, rough pencil, then started drawing inappropriate things on sheets of paper. She threw it to students and when the teacher came to the classroom, she stopped doing it.

“Can anyone tell me who drew these unseemly drawings?” Angela’s teacher, Mrs. Han asked angrily.
Angela hand up and said, “I saw Emily drawing it and throwing it around!”
Emily said that she didn’t do it but Mrs. Han didn’t believe it. As a result, Emily got into a big trouble. Angela did many cruel things and blamed on other students. At lunch time, the sandwich from her lunchbox went inside of her gaping mouth.

Angela was bullying a student that was weaker and younger than her. Later, Emily saw that and told it to the principle as a revenge. After lunch time, the principle called Angela and talked to her about what she did. Then the principle called Angela’s mother immediately. When Angela came back from school, her mother came towards Angela with her foot stomping. Her face scrunched up and yelled, “Angela! You made a huge problem and made me embarrassed. Just wait till we get home!”
One of the punishments was that she couldn’t use any devices for 2 months unless it was for school work.

2 months later, Angela learnt that being rude to people were a really bad thing. It could hurt somebody’s feelings and make them scared. She decided to apologize to Emily first thing next morning. Emily accepted the apology and became friends with Angela. Angela was as happy as a pig in the mud. She was so happy that she could dance in front of the whole class.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!