The Bermuda Triangle

In July 1936 a cruise ship went in the Bermuda triangle the ship wanted to explore the Bermuda Triangle. Three hours later, a HELICOPRION attacked and pushed the ship very hard as if King Kong was pushing it, the people were terrified the driver announced that the people had to hold on tight because the ship was going full speed to loose the creature. The ship moved very quickly, it overtook the HELICOPRIAN and the people began to celebrate their beating of the animal. After 30 minutes, they came back to explore but what didn't they know was a ghost man with them on the ship and he was causing trouble because he was angry that they were at his house in the Bermuda Triangle. The people chose to stay in the Bermuda triangle longer which made the ghost even angrier and the ghost chose to get a megalodon to attack the ship. The megalodon broke a big hole in the ship, the people had to reach the top of the ship safely and get on the helicopter to leave but the ghost won't let them go because he wants to kill them. The ghost made the HELICOPRION and the megalodon have legs and arms and help him kill the people but 3 people were professional fighters, the professionals defeated the creatures and the rest of the people defeated the ghost after the people left the ghost still wasn't dead he woke up but got even stronger the people thought they were safe but not for long...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!