CAMP CRETACEOUS Part 1

Chapter 1: Welcome To Jurassic World
In 1991, this is where it all began. Welcome to Jurassic World! As Owen comes in with Claire and Dr Wu, Claire’s purpose to go is to help Mr Masrani, Owen had gone to control 4 velociraptors Named Blue, Charlie, Echo and Delta. And Dr Wu went without anyone realising to make dinosaur hybrids. The last one he made was the Indoraptor with the DNA of the 2nd hybrid Indominus Rex [died from Mosasaurus] and Blue. As Darius is about to get attacked by 2 Monolophosaurus, he finds a raptor bone, then Blue and Charlie came to save the day! Mr DNA the comes in the video game “Congratulations! You are the 1st one to beat our game. Now we congratulate you to a trip to Jurassic World.” Darius’s mouth dropped on the floor in excitement and told his father who is an expert on Jurassic World. He went with 5 more kids and 2 crew members. They were Dave and Roxy and were always stick out with them. Until the Indominus Rex Junior came, everyone had to evacuate, and the kids were so late that the boat left already.

Chapter 2: Toro’s Business?
When Darius and Kenji were in trouble before the evacuation, Dr Wu’s lab were filled with the 4 kids and the 2 Crew members. They were going to go to a Carnotaurus called Toro. Then, Toro looks at the 2 kids and were running from the carnivorous Dino back to the dung area. A few days later, Toro’s cage was broken by the Indominus Rex Junior and that will cause bad situation to the place. And then the 4 Months later, A new threat is born called the Scorpios Rex as a bad determined personality and appearance.


They barely survived:
They survived, but not for long. Part 2 and 3 has more parts of information and they’ll barely survive. Part 2 will have them surviving 10% and part 3 1%!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!