Imagine

Chapter 1
“Boom” thunder clashed Bam lightning struck I couldn’t sleep “Pow” my door bashes open. Mum yelled “hurry go to the bunker NOW” I jumped out of bed and ran to the basement. Dad and Phoebe waited for Mum and I.

When I was running I fell into a portal and landed on grass. Some figure wandered towards me. I yelled “ who are you” and then they said “my name is Melody what’s your name”.

I replied “my name is Lilly Crystal” I thought who is she. “I’m the princess of Diamond Tower and hi Lilly Crystal”. She was just standing there looking at me weird right.

“Where am I and where is my family tell me NOW”! Then another person was running up to me and said “Melody Mums waiting for you come on”. “One minute Catiana ok” then I thought Catiana looks a lot like Emily.

Chapter 2

“How will I go back to Sydney” I said “get the blue diamond bracelet back from Milly the witch”. I thought who’s Milly the witch and why does she have the blue diamond bracelet. “Ok where is she than” I said “Milly is at the end of the red brick road.

I went down the red brick road then I found a gem. Then bam Omega appeared “hi I’m O O Omega the task penguin here. “Who are you” I replied “hi Omega I’m Lilly Crystal”. “Would you like to come help me” I said.

Omega and I were walking down the red brick road then we saw another one of those gems. Then boom Salina appeared “hi my name is Salina”. “Hi my name is Salina I’m the force army here”. “

May I ask what are your names”. “My name is Omega” “and my name is Lilly Crystal”. “Hi Omega and Lilly Crystal” said Salina “would you like to walk with us” I said.

Chapter 3

“Yes I would love to” replied Salina. Then Salina Omega and I where walking down the red brick road. Then the red brick road finished then I saw a tower.

The tower had a woman with black hair I could see from the window. “Hahaha I will kill my niece Melody” said Milly. Then I thought oh no I better help Melody but first get the bracelet.

My friends and I walked into the tower then someone yelled out “who is in my TOWER”! Oh no how will we get out I thought. Then Omega and Salina both said “yes Miss Milly.

“Why do you grace my presence servants. We brought along a friend. “What is your name child” said Milly “my name is Lilly Crystal”. “May I please see your bracelet Mame” I replied “very well”.

Last Chapter
I touched the blue diamond bracelet then it lighted up and shimmered.
“What just happened”said Milly. I took the bracelet when every body was sleeping I took it.

Then I ran out and then Milly heard me. I ran like lightning to Melody’s castle. I nearly went home.



To Be Continue in part 2

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!