The Burglary

Not long ago, a gentle girl named Kiki wandered into the crowds of Britain.She squished through the crowds that were as busy as a bee!Kiki admired the streets that were as colourful as a child’s imagination.The sky was painted in bright colours, and Kiki entered the magnificent museum.With walls made of marble and history stuffed into every room,it was difficult not to immediately fall in love with it.Kiki was admiring the Rosetta Stone when inky darkness covered everything like a quilt.Panic spread swiftly like a virus outbreak.Kiki heard something suddenly crash!She was astonished and fell to the ground.The lights turned back on later, and a security guard with a stern look trampled in the room like a buffalo.

“The Rosetta Stone!Its gone!”He exclaimed.Three more security guards charged in.they checked everyone’s bag, but the thief was as sneaky as a fox.Kiki stared at the disco ball hanging in the sky.It shined brighter than a diamond that was just polished.She thought about the theft, but her brain was sore.She decided to go look for some clues at the museum the next day.Kiki looked around the museum, curious and confused.She cautiously ambled toward the staggered glass.She noticed something on the ground, she picked it up and realised it was a note.after reading, it said the thief was going to meet next Friday at the police station.After days of waiting, it was finally time to face the thief.Kiki and some friends hid behind a bush and waited for the masked thief.Someone covered in black approached the police station and Kiki launched herself at the thief.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!