Lily's Adventure

Once there was a girl named Lily. She was a nice girl. Lily had two brothers named Jake and Jim and they were mean. Lily’s Mum and Dad said “ Lily, do you want to go to India, you are old enough to go by yourself? “ Lily said “YES”. Jake and Tom said “ can we go too?” said Jake. Jim said “can we please, go we will not be out of Lily’s sight!” Lily's parents said “NO you can not go,” Jake said “why?” “Because you are too little to go and Lily just wants to explore the world by herself and Lily, go pack your bags!” Said Lily’s mum. “OK,” said Lily.

Now Lily was going to the airport to get her ticket. She was so excited. Lily called her friends on the phone saying that she was going to India. Lily's friends were sad. Lily saw amazing things.
Lily was relaxing in her chair. She had an awesome first day in India and tomorrow, she will go see the Taj Mahal. Then Lily sees a mirror that has a tiny bit of dust and she finds a tissue to rub the dust off.

Then someone tried to come out of the mirror. It was her own reflection! 10 seconds later, Lily’s reflection came out of the mirror! Lily just froze. The reflection Lily said, “I am your evil side and I will trap you so you can go to jail.” “No way!” said the real Lily. Next to the reflection, Lily pushed the real lily and she hurt her head. The reflection Lily went to the Taj Mahal and broke a vase. A tourist took a picture of the fake Lily and showed it to the police and now she is wanted.

Now there are posters everywhere with a picture of Lily. The fake Lily went back and let Lily free. When she got out of the hotel, the police saw her and arrested her. Lilly kept on saying to the police “What did I do, I was in my hotel the whole time!” Now Lily is in jail and then the police released her from the jail to take her to the court.

She was sitting in a chair. The judge ordered Lily to come onto the stand and asked a few questions to Lily. The judge asked, “Why were you at the Taj Mahal yesterday?” “I wasn’t because I was planning to go there today!” Lily said. “ But that doesn’t tell us that you were there yesterday and broke the sacred vase?” The judge said. “ I now know what happened because I was in my room and I saw some dust on the mirror and rubbed it and my evil side came out and broke the vase!” “ so now Lily is not guilty of having the vase broken and Lily’s free!” The judge said. Now she is going back to Australia because that was enough! Her mum asked, “How was your trip?” “It was good!” Said Lily.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!