Arora Hyde And The Evil Twin

“Why…why would you want to bring pain and suffering to this world?” Arora said as she struggled to her feet.

“Well, why not Arora? I’m not the monster here, you are! You’re the one who made me. You are the one who killed your own soul. So why do you want me dead? I’m your sister.” Allora protested with an evil tone in her voice. Arora was bleeding all over from deep cuts in her skin, also she was badly banged up and mostly beaten up from Allora Hyde. Arora didn’t want to speak to her crazy sister.

“Yes, yes I did make you and I don’t want to kill you, but you give me no choice but to kill you. The pain you have brought to this world is unforgiving and know I didn’t kill my soul, you did! So, die and pay for the suffering you have caused to me and the world!’’ Arora said in strife to sister *zapping**crashing* “noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” Allora screed as she was dying in pain. “I’m so very sorry Allora but I had to kill you for the sake of these ponies’ lives…. sorry” Arora said in sadness over her evil sister’s death.

Every year after that she sang out loud so her sister could hear it ‘’when I turn around, you’re not there, or anywhere. Why did I have to make you go away? I never wanted pain, but I have pain now. I’m so very sorry, but you deserved it so, so very sorry…Allora Hyde….” Arora didn’t want to live without her sister. Maybe she was mourning over her sister, but we may never know. She won’t tell us anything. She won’t tell anyone or any pony either. Maybe she just wants to keep it to herself for privacy reasons.

After nine years of silence Arora finely came forward and spoke to us but she won’t let us tell you what she said but she let us say this “my sister is not dead, she still lives today but she lives in the dungeons of the palace of mine. She has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for all the killing she did and for all pain she gave to us.” That’s all she wanted you to know. To this day she still has Allora in prison. It’s been 30 years now.

This has been a hell ride for us all of us and even you my friend who is reading the story right now. We all suffered to the evil Arora has created and kept alive for so many years and many more years to come. She still won’t tell us why though for many reasons that she won’t say either. The question that’s still standing today and for many more years, will still stand. This is the story of… Arora Hyde and the evil twin.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!