The Strange Little Creature

One cold, windy night, a boy named Jake was in his bed and heard a strange sound coming from the hall. Jake got up from his bed to go and see what was making the sound. Jake peeked from the staircase and saw a green, furry creature. The creature’s eyes were wide and large, its nose was like a koala’s nose and it has tiny ears. That creature was munching the indoor plants.
Jake came to the creature and said, “Why are you eating the indoor plants”! The creature replied, I am hungry! “Oh ok, Wait………. You can talk!” Jake cried. Oh yes! I am the talking type of an alien! “The creature replied. Oh alright! Jake said,“But don’t eat the indoor plants, I will get you a taco to eat.” “Hmmm...Ok but what’s a taco?,”asked the creature in confusion.“Just try it and then you might like it”,replied Jake.
Jake gave the taco, and the creature took a bite. The creature’s curly ears stood up straight and it’s cheeks turned red as plum.Seeing the alien’s reaction,Jake got worried.In a tensed voice,Jake asked, “Are you alright?” “Whilli whilli woola!” cried the creature in excitement and said, “This taco is astonishing and tasty!” Oh, great! Jake answered. Then Jake asked, “What’s your name? “The creature replied, “My name is Freddy,and yours?”“My name is Jake!, “Jake responded. Oh ok!,” Freddy said.
Jake and Freddy talked so much. They talked about their friends, what their favourite food is and how they are. Jake asked, “Where is your home?” “At the moon,” Freddy replied. “What!!!, at the moon? “exclaimed Jake.“Yeah at the moon!, “Freddy responded. Jake asked, “Can I go to your home with you? “Of course, “Freddy replied.
Freddy and Jake went outside of the house. Jake saw Freddy’s enormous rocket ship. The rocket ship was dark red and was covered with white, glittery dots. The rocket was shimmering and sparkling, it was so stunning. Jake and Freddy went inside the rocket. Jake was so excited to go to the moon. Freddy and Jake put on their seat belts to be safe. The rocket rose and flew high in the sky. They were watching the rocket fly to the moon. Jake was so surprised to see the rocket fly.

Jake and Freddy finally reached the moon. Freddy and his other friends had a large area where they lived. Freddy introduced his friends to Jake.The names of Freddy’s friends are Bella, Seb, Lily, Ben, Tessia and James. Freddy’s friends also talked to Jake. They all had fun. Soon Jake had to return to his home. So, Jake said to Freddy’s friends “Bye everyone!”

Freddy took Jake back to his home. When Jake got there, Jake said in a sad voice, “I guess it is time for you to go.” “Yeah,” Freddy said in a quiet voice. They both said bye to each other. Freddy said, “I will see you next night.” “Alright.” Jake responded. When Freddy reached near the rocket,he turned back and waved his hand. Jake also waved his hand. Then Freddy went in his rocket and flew up in the sky.After that Jake slowly walked inside his house and slept in his room.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!