The Chase

I went to get toilet paper but there was not any left. I was thinking, ‘What am I supposed to do?’ Then I had an idea. I was going to call my sister to get her to get some. ‘Yeah’ I thought. So, I called her on my phone. “Can you get some toilet paper for me?” I asked, but she couldn’t because she was working. “Ugh!” I yelled as I hung up.
I pulled up my pants and hopped in the car. I needed toilet paper. “Hurry up, not another red light, I yelled as I waited for no one. I finally got to the shop and there was no toilet paper left. “OMG,” I said to myself. So, I went to another store to see if they had any toilet paper. “Get out my way, Ariel coming through,” I yelled. Finally, when I arrived, I went to the toilet paper section and there was one pack but it was weird. It had mythical creatures dancing all over it.
The creature was doing the Macarena, so I joined in because I love the Macarena. Then the mythical creature stole the toilet paper and ran through the store. It was like the Flash but lucky was faster, so I stole the toilet paper back and ran like the wind.
I hopped in my car and drove like Lightning McQueen. When I finally got home, I had forgotten my house keys at the store. As I turned around, I saw the mythical creature in front of me. It had stolen the toilet paper out of my car and was running down the street. It finally tripped over and I stole the toilet paper back. I then ran to the store to get my keys because I was halfway there. When I got my key’s, the mythical creature was in front of me again. So, I decided to jump over it. After I jumped over the it, I then ran like Rohan Browning, the fastest man in Australia. I had to run around a lady eating a meat pie and jump over a Ford Falcon too. I was nearly home, so I got my keys ready but realised I had to jump over a bench. I didn't know I could jump that high at all until I was running from this creature.
When I got home, I locked the door, put the blinds down and locked the windows. I opened the toilet paper and then got a roll out. Then I felt my dog jumping on me. I suddenly woke up, it was all a dream! I then noticed I was late for work. I jumped out of bed did my hair, my teeth, popped my clothes on and got my keys and drove to Maccas. I thought about making up a lie but told the truth that I slept in. In the end I got fired for being late for work anyway. At least I told the truth.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!