Floral Fairies Adventure

Jim was strolling in the park, when he heard a squeaky voice. "Hello?", he whispered. Jim ran over to the swings, to tell his friends. "Lin, Tom, Zac!", he panted, "Follow me!". Jim dashed to where he heard the noise. "It is a fairy!", he cried. "Seriously Jim", said his friends. Jim's friends did
not believe him.

The next morning Jim went straight to the park. He saw a narrow hole in the ground. He went so close to it...he got sucked in it! When he reached the bottom, he saw fairies! Jim saw a fairy coming near him. "Follow the light", she whispered. Jim saw a dim light, and dashed to it.

He saw a sign that said "Level 1", in neon letters. He could not see any light. He saw a challenge. He had to find three gems. Just then, Jim saw a gem poking out from a branch. He grabbed it, and saw another behind a tree, and another under a piece of bark. He saw a dim light, and dashed of. Jim was getting goosebumps, he did not know where he was, or where he was supposed to be.


Next he saw a sign that said "Level 2", in neon letters. Jim had to place a gem in its place. All the spaces were the same. Jim was very confused, he placed the gem in the middle space and saw a light, he dashed to it. Jim wanted to go home. "Why am I here?", he asked himself. "Who sent me here?"

He saw a sign that said "Floral Fairies". Jim was amazed, fairies were fluttering everywhere! There were flowers, flowers and more flowers! Jim then saw a dim light. He dashed into it. There was a loud "BOOM!", and Jim saw his parents staring at him. "Are you awake now?" asked his mother.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!