The Angel And The Whale

one night the thunder was in pain the whales were humming of hunger they have been starved for days they wish for someone to pray for them. The next day the starving whale met a human that was like a angel the human decided I'm going
to give the whale fish.The human angel would visit the whale Day after day but one day The human did not visit the whale started to get worried we're this angel the whale got so worried he decided to start searching for him in the ocean.The whale had thought he had went for a swim but the whale found no sign of him so the whale prayed for him.The next day the whale thought he ha Sweeney him but it was his twin the twin informs the whale he had gotten really sick the and the surgery was gonna cost $25,000 but there was another way to cure him a medicine that only grows in the.The whale informed the twin i will find the medicine before the twin went the whale asked what it looks like and what it is called.Its called heal dioxide the twin showed him a Picture it was green purple and blue at the same time but mix together but the whale noticed something it it looks Familiar I was there in my dream I grabbed it and gave it to your twin smelled it and you just got cured.Before the twin left he said to the whale be careful there and the twin gave him a Picture of his brother to motivate him.The twin left and the whale left the whale just started to look for the heal dioxide five hours later.The whale had finally found the heal dioxide but the one problem was how he was gonna pull it out a plan pops in the whales head he would use his tail to chop it not the whole thing but a branch the next day.The twin comes back to ask the whale if he had found The heal dioxide he says yes he gives it to the twin to give to he's brother he gives it to his brother after a couple hours the human angel comes to thank the whale and the human did not forget the food the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!