GETING BACK THE KINGDOM

This story takes place in a cookie kingdom. Vanilla Cream is about to fight Dark Chocolate cookie.
“Are we ready for the battle?” Said Vanilla Cream cookie, Vanilla Cream lived in a floating island and was the queen of the White Chocolate Kingdom. Vanilla Cream cookie is a cookie with bright white hair, bright, crispy dough and a staff that can kill any darkness in her kingdom but only when she awakens just about to give up. They are about to fight another kingdom that is evil and the queen is called Dark Chocolate. She has red crazy hair, chocolate strips clothes and likes to destroy other kingdoms that are not evil. They were getting to the fight, when they were fighting the kingdom lost and Vanilla Cream cookie fell to the ground and was terribly hurt.
She healed herself. She wants to go back to the kingdom, so she started to think of ways to get back and beat the evil. She wants to use the water that’s falling off the floating island but when she tried, she was transforming into dough again, so she just tried to dry in the sun.
She was looking at the trees and decided to make something out of the chocolate trees she could see. At first, she thought it was easy but after she couldn’t make anything, so she stopped making things. She deciding to do one more thing or she is no queen anymore.
For the last thing she is doing, she wants to make a tower to get back to her kingdom, when it is the right height limit, then jump. When she was towering up, birds were swooping her off and she fell off. She was badly hurt and couldn’t get up. She shuffled herself to her staff and grabbed it.
Vanilla Cream cookie was very sad and hurt, she healed herself using her staff. When she was about to throw her staff away, her staff glowed and shot a massive beam of light to her kingdom and all of the darkness from her kingdom went away but she still can’t get back to her kingdom. The villagers in the kingdom were very worried about Vanilla so they all help Vanilla Cream cookie back up and they restored the things in the kingdom that got destroyed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!