The Small Friends

You know how dreams are sometimes good and bad. Well, today something very weird happened. So, it all started on Monday when we were walking, we heard this noise. At first, I thought it was my imagination, but then I looked closer and saw guinea pigs. They were cute, so I brought them home.
A few weeks later I figured out that the guinea pigs that I brought home could talk. I was so excited! One guinea said that his name was called Fudge. The other guinea pig said that his name was called Rumbo. After Fudge and Rumbo said their names to me I suddenly heard a splash. It was a tsunami!
“Run!” I yelled. All the villagers ran, but I was safe because I lived on top of a mountain, but my mum said, “What are you waiting for, help the villagers!” So, I did what she said, but I nearly got splashed by the tsunami. I saw no one in the village so, I turned around and saw all the villagers climbing up my mountain. So then, I joined in to be safe.
All of us survived. Well at least most of us. So we lived happily ever after in our small village.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!