The Bullies

I am running along the eastern school building, my heart is beating out of my chest and my legs feel like jelly. I can hear their hurried footsteps, getting closer and closer. I can’t let them catch me, but I’m nearly out of breath and all the doors are locked. I have to keep running, I get to the courtyard and with the last of my strength I jump into one of the overgrown garden beds. I hold my breath and watch as they run onto the courtyard. “Where’d that fatty go?” screeched one of them angrily. I look at the 3 idiots standing just meters in front of me, I would have laughed if I wasn’t so afraid. These were 3 of the 4 idiots who had bullied me for the past 2 years of high school. This all started when I forgot their names, ever since then they’ve made sure I don’t forget. “Harry, Tom, and Ryan are gonna get you, you fatty!” Harry ranted. They run off to continue their search and I get out of the garden. I need to hide somewhere they won’t think to find me. At the gym, they would never think I would hide at their favorite place. I run as quietly as a mouse to the gym, the PE teacher always left it unlocked. I needed something to protect myself, I go into the storage room and I pick up a cold metal bat. I suddenly hear footsteps echo throughout the gym, I peek my head out from the storage room and I see them at the door. “Come out, come out wherever you are” taunted, Ryan. I wait till there close and just as there about to reach the storage room, I run. “Get him!” yells Tom. I run past them and out the door, I keep running till I get to the science building. Then I see it, the reason why they're chasing me. There against the wall of the building is Mark, the leader of the three idiots. There he is, covered in blood and as dead as a doornail. I look at him then laugh. “You were so easy to kill, why didn’t I do it sooner?” I look at my handiwork, I get a thrill just looking at the rich red blood pouring out of his skull. But the thrill is soon over as I hear the idiots behind me. “You murdered him!” screams Harry “You’re a monster!” yells Ryan There so close to me, I use my bat and hit Harry on the side of the head, and then I hit Ryan on the head like he’s a strength tester. They go down like freshly chopped trees. “Please, no….” Tom whispers I take the bat and with all my strength I whack him in the head and I watch with delight as his skull explodes like a watermelon being dropped from a skyscraper. This feeling I feel as I watch them die…..
I CRAVE IT

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!