Two Sisters Life Changing Event.

Anna and Emma who are generous sisters that lose their parents.The sisters are 13 and 6 years old.

They were a poor and happy family with both their parents Peter and Alice working as daily wages, earning very little money. Anna was a very lovable and caring sister of Emma. Their life was going very happily and beautifully.Unfortunately one day they lost their father ,it had changed their life forever.

Slowly the Mum and daughters went back to their normal life after Peter’s demise.Alice restarted work and two little girls went back to school as normal.

Few months later, their happy life came to another heartbroken incident.The sisters lost their lovely mum from a serious life threatening illness.

Anna had to take full responsibility at this age to look after herself and her sister. She left home with her sister,without any goal. They ended up at the railway station and sat on the bench .They stayed there for two nights and one day .Some people helped and some others ignored these little girls . Anna was holding Emma in her arms and was sitting in the dark behind the bench. The darkness made Anna and Emma very scared.

Later an old couple came and sat on the bench,where Anna and Emma hid. Eventually the sisters fall asleep. After a while a train came with a whistle that woke them up, they both got frightened and Emma started to cry. Suddenly the old couple looked back and saw the sisters. Anna became very nervous.

The old couple thought these girls were thieves. Anna got very scared and started to shiver and cry.
Anna begged and asked not to call the police, we are not thieves.. She said, we lost our parents,we have no one. Please believe me. Anna begged and begged, The wife was named Helen. She looked at Anna, She felt her eyes saying she is innocent and looking for a shelter.Helen asked the sisters to sit on the bench next to her,and asked Anna why are you here in the dark at this time? Anna explained to Helen all her heart broken stories.

Helen looked at her husband Matt. They felt very sorry for Anna and Emma. They planned to take them to their home.Matt asked Anna, Are you coming with us to our home? We don’t have children ,we will look after you as our own children. The sisters started to cry.
Helen forced them to come, Matt and I will be your parents from now. You can call us mum and dad and your parents will be happy to see you from heaven. Anna and Emma held their hands together and hugged each other. They planned to go with Matt and Helen as their new parents.

Again Anna and Emma’s life was full of happiness with their lovely new parents. They never felt alone for the rest of their life again.








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!