Bullying

Highschool started in the beginning of winter...

There was a girl that was excited to start her high school year with her cousin. They both entered high school in 2010 to begin a fresh new year and learn different aspects in life from school. What they both wanted was to make friends and enjoy their high school year. One of the cousins got along with the students and the other girl didn’t.

Time had passed when the girl began to get bullied.

The girl's cousin didn't want anything to do with her because she was getting bullied every day and messages where on social media of the video recording of bullies laughing at her and showing the world how fat and ugly she was. The recording of her was when she couldn't read from a book. The girl was too scared to talk to her parents about what was going on at school, she would go from home to school every day to be laughed at then from school to home locking herself in the room crying and having suicidal thoughts.

Furthermore, the girls’ father received a call from the school wanting to see him about his daughter and why she was skipping school at times. The father got to the school and his niece saw him and noticed something strange and an ugly gut feeling about the situation noticed around her. The teachers spoke and told the girl’s father everything that has happened with the video recordings and more, the father asked the teachers for these videos to be put down or he will take legal actions with the police against the students and the school.

The niece was always laughing at her cousin and was always a bystander. The father got a phone call that his daughter was rushed to hospital, from cutting herself. The girl didn’t want to go back to that school.

She kept telling her family “I'm scared I don't want to go back there, it’s a misery, they will laugh at me. I want to change schools”, little does she know her father went to the police and told them everything and took legal action in his own hands. He couldn’t bear to see his daughter being traumatized by such a disgusting and depressing situation. He was angry and feared of loosing his daughter if such action was to be ignored.

As years went by the girl became stronger, went to rehab, focused on herself, told herself that she is beautiful no matter what and bring out the confidence within herself and stepped out of her comfort zone, she became smarter and intelligent, and even opened her own cake and bake store.

These bullied made her stronger day by day. Her motto for life was “What goes around, comes back around, and this is why I exist”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!