The Princess, The Fairy And The Three Wishes

Once Upon a Time, there lived a king and his wife the queen, they gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby girl, they named her Esra. Because the princess is so beautiful the kingdom was filled with people that wanted to have a look at the princess! But the princess didn't like the people that always came to see her. There were always so many people that would come! It was so crowded that all the people wouldn't fit out the enormous gate when they are forced to leave.

One simple day the princess had grown up and had just woken up, suddenly, a fairy was standing in front of her! The princess was so shocked that it felt as if she was frozen!!! Then the fairy started talking and she said, "I am so sorry if I startled you, my name is Nigar. I can grant you any wish, but I will only give you 3 wishes, you must think wisely and you must be careful with what you say because if you say I wish something, it will happen, and you will lose one of your wishes for nothing!" Then "Poof" the fairy disappeared. The whole day Esra thought of what to wish for when she was laying on her bed still thinking of what had happened, then suddenly it had struck her! "I should wish for people never to come to the kingdom to see me just because I am beautiful there must be a reason!" Suddenly, the fairy appeared and said, "Wish Granted!" then the fairy disappeared again! The next day wasn't the same, no one came to the kingdom, everyone in the kingdom was so surprised! They didn't know what was happening, but Esra did.

The next day Esra thought of her second wish, then she thought, "My dad is so busy, how about I wish for all his work to be finished so we can all spend time together!" So, she said, " I wish for my dad's work all to be finished so he can spend time with us!" She wished. Then like last time the fairy appeared and said, "Wish Granted!" Then the fairy of course disappeared. The next day when the king sat down to do some work but then he froze, then looked around, and finally said, "All my work is finished! Wow!!!" Everyone was so happy and astonished but Esra wasn't astonished.

The next day the princess thought very wisely for her last wish, she didn't know anymore, she thought for hours and hours then she thought ok the kind-hearted fairy! She then thought, "I should wish for the fairy live with us happily and we can be friends!" So she said, "I wish for the kind-hearted fairy to live with us happily and she can be my friend!" Then suddenly, the fairy appeared but she didn't say "Wish Granted!" Instead, she said "Are you sure? No had made their final wish to be my friend!?" Esra replied, "If no one has made their last wish making you their friend how about it does happen now, and I am sure I want this wish to come true!" So, the fairy said, "Wish Granted!" Then suddenly, the fairy was cuddled up next to the princess! Starting from then the kingdom and the fairy lived happily ever after!

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!