What Is Love

A girl and boy once we’re best friends and had so much love for each other and the friendship they shared, but one day the girl had to move away and the boy was left heart broken hoping someday she’ll return. A couple years went past and they were in there teenage years. The girls mother had passed away and the girl then had to move in with her dad in New York City. The boy was also at the airport waiting for his grandma because she needed some support off there family and needed to be looked after. When they saw each other, the girl and the boy had this feeling it was them and asked to exchange phone numbers and they started seeing each other again and the boy kept sending her love letters but disguising them with labels as “do not open” and so the girl doesn’t open them until she passed away from cancer because of how heartbroken she was and how stressed and she smoked a lot most of her teenage life because of the sadness that filled her heart and the boy heard about her death and was the first one at the hospital looking at her golden hair wishing she’d wake up but she didn’t and he felt so torn because his love letter was in her hand unopened. From that day on the boy never hid anything inside and let it out by telling people he loved that he loves them before it was too late and they would rest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!