Ella The Little Mermaid

Ella The Little Mermaid
It was a beautiful day and two girls were playing happily near the shore. One of those girls was named Ella and the other was named Stella. They weren't just any ordinary girls they were mermaids!
Ella saw a human and asked kindly "would you like to be friends?"
"Yes please, let's go."
"OK, let's go"
"Oooh look, a pearl, a magical pearl oooooooh"
"Hi Shelly" said Ella.
"Wait" said Ellie, "you know this pearl?"
"Yeah"
"Cool, no, more than cool AMAZING!!!"
"Yeah Amazing"
"It is getting late, I have to go now. We could meet up tomorrow"
"OK yay, I can't wait."
"My name is Ella and this is my sister Stella"
"My name is Ellie"
"See you tomorrow"
"Bye."
"Aaah, well that was nice making a new best friend" Ella muttered to Stella as she drifted off to sleep.
BOOM BANG AAAH!!!
What is that noise? Ella woke up in fright. She swam off to see what was happening and she saw Mel the bad unicorn was trading all of her family, including Stella. "Nooooo!!!!!!!" said Ella in slow motion. "I have to get Shelly" said Ella swimming as fast as she could. She will know what to do she thought.
Shelly came back with Ella and Shelly beat Mel using her magic. Mel went straight back to her home, where she was locked in for ten years!!!! Ella was so happy her family was safe. "Thank's Shelly" she said.
Later that day, Ella, Stella and Shelly met Ellie at the beach. Ella told Ellie what happened and Ellie was sorry to hear about it. Ella and Ellie played mermaid splash with Stella and Shelly and they had so much fun. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!