The Magic Portal

THE MAGIC PORTAL

RING RING RING! yawn, “What’s for breakfast?” asked Jack. “Pancakes, cereal and eggs.” “I’ll take pancakes,” said Jack. After he ate breakfast, Jack, John, and James went on a bike ride. They saw a cave and decided to explore it. When they were exploring it, they found a Magic Portal!!!!!! They decided to go into the portal. When they did, they landed on an island. There were some fishing sticks on the island, so they fished on it. When they went back to the portal to go home, it was destroyed! They went around the island looking for flint and steel, Jack found steel and James found flint. They connected the portal and lit it up. They went through the portal. Instead of taking the boys back to the cave, it took them to another island, but this one wasn’t normal. Instead of it having water around it, it had lava around it!!!!!! The boys didn’t know what to do. Then they saw a sign, “if you want to go home, you have to find 6 gold coins on the island and chuck them into the portal, when you do that you can go back inside the portal and go home.” The boys split up and each boy found 2 gold coins. They went to the place they last saw the magic portal, but it was not there! “where did it go?” Asked Jack. “I have no idea.” Said, John. They searched and searched for the portal, but they couldn’t find it. They finally found it in another cave. They done what was on the sign and headed through, this time they were in the cave, but it was 6:00 AM. They headed to their houses.

THE END



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!