Sharing Is Caring

"OMG! These budgie parrots are so beautiful" exclaimed Hadi. Hadi had a wish of a pet, so his dad fulfilled it. Hadi's dad gave him this beautiful gift of cute little and colourful budgie parrots.
Next day, in the bright and sunny morning, Hadi heard some noises of birds from his backyard. When he came outside, he saw some noisy miner birds were sitting over the fence in attacking mood. They were attacking the parrots and the parrots were getting scared from those miner birds, and they were screaming. Hadi was worried to see this entire situation. Suddenly, Hadi had got an idea, while having breakfast with his family, he realised that everyone needs food. After that he also provided the food and water to the miner birds. He was surprised to see that they were looking for food.
"Hurray! It worked!" Exclaimed Hadi.
There was no more attacking now. All birds were happy to share food and water.
Sharing makes everything so beautiful.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!