Impossible Aliens

WHOO!!!

Sally and Jill went on a rocket mission. They were so excited, but they did not know what they were going to expect.

Suddenly, the rocket lost control and it started to shake, it went around and around in circles they felt so dizzy, the rocket eventually landed on a deserted planet. It was dark, quiet, and empty place they went outside the rocket to look for help, after a while they returned to the rocket to eat and rest, as they did not see anybody.

Sally and Jill felt so tired so they fell a sleep. While they were sleeping they heard banging on the rocket door , Sally woke up terrified “Who was at the door” WAKE UP JILL! Both sally and Jill looked through the window to see who was there. They saw an army of green aliens they got so frightened when they saw them.

Sally and Jill looked at each other and assumed that they are going to be hostages. Both terrified and not thinking as 100 things are going through their minds. They started to turn on the rocket to fly away to save themselves unfortunately the rocket didn't work. Sally is panicking Jill is trying to calm her down thinking she’s going to be stuck on this planet forever.

After couple of attempts the aliens opened the doors and went inside the rocket. OVERWHELMED!!! with the kindness of the aliens Sally and Jill were star struck , not knowing what just happened as assumed that they were scary aliens, this was quite the opposite and they asked them what’s wrong why are you hear. Jill explained that the rocket had lost control and landed on this desert.

The aliens started fixing the rocket, as they were so knowledgeable and smart it took them by surprise, After a couple tries, they fix the rocket. Sally and Jill said goodbye to the aliens and thanked them for their kindness and generosity and travelled back home safely.

Sally and Jill started to tell everybody about the Aliens and how they were stuck in deserted planet and how the aliens helped them out, but no one would believe them, people thought they were dreaming and imagining, as they did not have any proof about the aliens been real.

Sally and Jill didn't care about the people and what their thoughts were, until now they are been talking about this story to their family and friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!