The Sleepover With Dinosaurs

Excellence Award in the 'Play On Words 2021' competition

Sam invited his friend Ted to come for a sleepover in his home. At night Ted's parents dropped him in sam's house. They played in sam's toy room with dinosaurs and cars. After some time Sam's mum told them to put the plates on the table.
While Ted was putting the plates he saw a shadow in Sam's room. he went to check but he didn't see anything. he looked everywhere in the house but he could not find anything. Suddenly, he heard a stomping sound in the corridor and he got very scared and he ran to the dinning room. He explained everything to Sam and told him that he was scared. Sam said, “let's go and checkout what is in there.”
They went together in the toy room. They saw a shadow of a dinosaur and they walk towards the shadow. they heard a jumping sound too. When they enter into the room. they found that Sams little brother was playing with the dinosaur and he was jumping. When they saw him they felt so relieved and started playing with the dinosaur and with his little brother.
Finally they ate dinner and then they went to sleep. They dreamed that angels are bringing the dinosaurs back in the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!